Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Committee Appointments: Flag Recognition and Americanism
Compatriots:  I have appointed Kevin Cullen as the committee lead for the Flag Recognition and Americanism Committees.  Please see the note I sent to him below.

Jeff

I would like to sincerely thank you for volunteering as an Indiana State SAR Society committee lead.  The specific committee you volunteered for (Flag and Americanism) is actually two separate committees.  These are:  “Flag Recognition” and “Americanism.”  Your willingness to lead these committees are a strong statement of your support for the SAR and your willingness to contribute your time and your efforts to our Society.

I have the following contact information on file for you:

Compatriot Frank Kevin Cullen
National Number:  116565
518 Perrin Avenue
Lafayette, IN 47904-2655
Cell:  (765) 429-6247
Email:  irishhiker@aol.com

Your two committees fall within our Outreach and Patriotism categories.  Our State SAR strives to support the National SAR Patriotic Goals.  Your committees are aligned with that support.  Here are the National goals:

• We will work tirelessly to inspire the community with the principles on which our nation was founded.
  • We strive to maintain and extend the institutions of American freedom.
  • We will work to carry out the promises expressed in the Preamble to the Constitution.
  • We shall provide recognition for public service.
  • This organization shall strive to honor, respect, and support the sacrifices of our veterans, especially those confined to residential and hospital facilities provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs.

I will follow this note of appreciation with specific information on each committee.

Thank you again.  Your volunteerism is sincerely appreciated.
Jeffrey W. Jones
(260) 418-3005